Green Mountain Passports

Green Mountain Passport Application

Green Mountain Passports are available in the Clerk’s Office for those who are a full-time resident of Vermont and 62 years of age or more, or a Veteran of the uniformed services. Manchester residents must complete the application and present it to the clerk’s office. To view or print the application, please click ‘Green Mountain Passport Application’ above.

What you will need to get your pass:

  • Valid Driver’s license, or military ID
  • Payment ($2.00)

Please visit the Vermont State Parks website for a list of parks that accepts the pass.