2021 Consumer Confidence Report now available online

Each year before July 1 the US EPA requires community water systems to deliver a Consumer Confidence Report, also known as an annual drinking water quality report, to their customers. These reports provide Americans information about their local drinking water quality.

Residents can also call (802) 362-1313 (option 2) to request a copy of the report, or pick up a copy in the Town Manager’s Office at Town Hall (40 Jeff Williams Way, Manchester Center, VT 05255).

People can learn more about Consumer Confidence Reports by visiting the US EPA website at https://www.epa.gov/ccr/ccr-information-consumers.

Click here to view the 2021 Consumer Confidence Report.